Blurred images, streaks of color, shadows of light flicker in front of me. Shapeless lines, distant voices, echoing laughter inside of me. Rewinding the tape, eyes closed, I’m remembering.
The last few days of life, playing over and over inside me. New faces, new revelations, new confidence, new courage, new tears, new laughter, bubble to the surface. Playing the tape, heart open, I’m reliving.
Being able to squeeze all that has unfolded into a mere list would be for the advanced, I am not her. Some deep things must remain in the deep, though these are what I will share:
111. robust laughter, shared among a room bursting with amazing newly found siblings of the Beloved
112. inner stirrings where revelation is being awakened
113. cherished moments between women, once strangers, now sisters in Christ
114. sharing life and all that it has brought to other souls who say, ‘Yes, I understand!’
115. multitudes of sincere embraces, the ‘Love Tank’ fills to overflowing
116. a safe place to be who I am and to envision who I am becoming
117. finding the courage to obey, Him heaping into my basket its sweet rewards
118. throwing off and casting away chains of fear, proclaiming “THIS IS WHO I AM!”
119. knowing that I know that I know…I am forever changed, conformed more to His likeness
120. tear wet faces from hearts that are full of His love and compassion
121. a silent locking of eyes, no words needed, deep understanding understood
122. witnessing the Father’s hand touch wounds, binding them and applying His salve of healing
123. wise words timely spoken from women who have traveled the road ahead of me
124. sharing new adventures with a dear friend, time for just the two of us
125. coming home, family waiting, into their wide open, love-sick-for-me arms I fall
126. the Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit
127. my Knight, my Princess, my Pastors, my family
128. old friendships preserved, new friendships begun
129. the exciting anticipation of all that will unfold in the days to come!