From the category archives:

community

When I started blogging I had absolutely no idea what it was or what I was doing, let alone any idea of where it would lead. (If you want to have a chuckle, here are some of my very first posts. Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking either.) Ok, let’s just hit the […]

{ 5 comments }

I’m sitting on my couch. My laptop is perched on my knees as I slowly tap keys, giving my brain some time to figure out the direction it wants to go. But my mind keeps wandering. I haven’t written anything in this space for a long time. After the heartbreak of all that happened in […]

{ 7 comments }

So many big things have happened to us in the last few years. Many things that I probably haven’t really set aside the time to really process through. This is something I feel I need to do. On my own. Outside of the fish bowl. Just me, Jesus and my family. Too many voices, too […]

{ 3 comments }

It’s quiet. (Well, I can hear the water trickling from the filter in the fish tank. That’s right, I need to fill that.) And dark. (Well, I can see the light shining in through the dining room windows from the street light outside.) I’m sitting in “my spot” on the couch, holding the pillow from […]

{ 6 comments }

I’ve thought of a thousand ways to start this post. Not one single idea seemed like the right one. In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea how to talk about this. There are some things that are very sacred to me and I like to keep them to just family and a few close […]

{ 27 comments }

Do you remember last June? When I went out on a spindly limb and threw out a crazy idea? The idea that maybe other people would like to deepen their spiritual journey along with me and at the same time a community could grow around it? And within that community, while we were growing spiritually, […]

{ 1 comment }

Sometimes, in moments of doubt, fear, frustration and when I’ve just flat out stuffed too much inside…I spill my guts. This happens because the me who wants to hide has battled with the me who wants to be known, and the me who wants to hide finally loses. I guess I’m at that place again. […]

{ 1 comment }

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux